Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2008 John Deere Select Series™ X324
Arden Equipment Repair, Inc.
Select Series™ X324
- 22-hp V-twin, air-cooled John Deere iTorque™ Power System (which provides more lugging ability, full pressure lubrication, even cooling, and durability) provides excellent power and performance, easy starts and smooth operation.
- 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening located on the left fender makes adding fuel easy and helps eliminate spillage
- Twin Touch™ automatic transmission provides comfortable two-pedal foot control for effortless speed and direction changes
- 35-watt headlights designed to provide optimum lighting pattern for mowing and snow removal and improved visibility during evening operation
- 4-wheel-steer (4WS) for unmatched maneuverability and effortless trimming; reduces uncut circle radius from 21 inches to only 9 inches (when compared with 2WS X320); eliminates or greatly reducing the need to back up when trimming around obstacles
- Edge™ Xtra Cutting System with 48-inch deck designed to provide excellent performance; converts easily between side discharge, mulching and material collection
- Heavy-duty welded frame for the strength to operate a wide variety of equipment
- Rear hitch plate can support two 42-lb. Quik-Tatch weights; requires weight bracket that is purchased separately
- Front axle is made of nodular cast iron
- Depressing brake pedal applies internal wet disk brakes (increased durability and longer life) for safe stopping
- Heavy-duty electric PTO clutch designed to operate through many on/off cycles before needing adjustment; controlled by a convenient dash-mounted control
- Heavy-duty CargO Mount™ System (a combination of fender, deck and hitch mounting points) provides convenient and easy installation of rear attachments
- Standard tool tray and cupholder keep tools and beverages within reach
- A lift-assist spring is provided on tractors to minimize lift effort; lift effort can be easily adjusted for optimum performance depending on the equipment used (mower, front blade, etc.)
- Color-coded controls are conveniently located for easy access
- Standard hourmeter makes it easy to tell when oil changes and other maintenance should be performed
- Separate engine speed and choke controls make starting and warming up the engine easier in cold weather
- Mower deck height-of-cut control with rotary dial knob provides mower cut height range from 1 to 4 inches in 1/4-inch increments; on-board deck leveling gauge located in the center of the cut-height adjusting knob
- Comfortable, high-back sit-and-adjust seat features 7 inches of travel; springs adjust for operator weight allowing fine tuning of suspension; open-back design allows air circulation to keep the operator's back cool and dry for a more comfortable ride
- Large 14-inch diameter steering wheel is comfortable to use and minimizes steering effort
- End of sector gear shaft pivot on sealed ball bearings for reduced steering effort and to provide a smooth feel for the life of the tractor
- Full-length foot mats provide comfort for the operator while protecting the footrest area
- Roomy and uncluttered open platform makes getting on and off the tractor easy
- 4-year limited warranty for Select Series™ - 48 Months or 300 Hours, Whichever Comes First
- Power: 22 hp (16.4 kW)
- Displacement: 41.2 cu. in. (675 cc)
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Cylinders: V-twin, cast-iron liners
- Type: OHV, oil filter
- Charging System: 15 amp regulated
- Battery: 195 cold-crank amps
- Choke/Speed Control: Separate levers
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Type: K58 automatic
- Control: Twin Touch pedals
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Forward Speed: 0-5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 0-3.5 mph
- Frame: Welded heavy-duty
- Primer/Paint: E-coat/powder
- Front Tires: 15x6-6
- Rear Tires: 20x10-10
- Front Axle: Cast iron
- Hood Material: Xenoy
- Service Interval Decal
- Tool Tray
- Type: 4-wheel steer
- Turning Radius: 15 in.
- Uncut Circle Radius: 9 in. (48X mower)
- Spindle Bushings: Metal, replaceable
- Seat Back Height: 15 in. open back
- Fore-aft Adjustment: 7 in. while seated
- Seat Suspension: Three-position
- Type: Foot pedal with adjustable spring assist
- Mower Cut Height: 1-4 in., 13 position
- Cut Height Increments: 0.25 in.
- Preset Cut Height
- Type: Side discharge
- Mower Cutting Width: 48 in.
- Mower Deck Material: .120 in. (48X)
- Mower Wheel Adjustment: 7-position, pin and spring clip
- Mower Drive System: In-line belt, electric PTO
- Front Draft Arms: Two-point mounting
- Rear Draft Arms: No-tools spring-loaded J-pins
- Belt Tension: Spring with release lever
- Mower Wheels Rotate, 90 degrees for easy mower removal
- Meets ANSI Standard
- OPEI Label
- Backup Protection: RIO
- Safety Video
- Mowers: 48X (standard)
- Powered Collection: 7 bu. Power Flow
- Mulching System
- Front Thatcher: 38, 46, 54 in.
- Front Blade: 44 in.
- Snow Blower: 44 in.
- Front Bumper: Standard, also styled bumper and brush guard options
- Brush Guard
- Bucket Holder, double
- Tow-Behind Tools: 15
NOTES:Engine hp is provided by engine mfr. for comparison purposes. Actual operating hp will be less.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp (16.4 kW)
- Engine Type
- V-twin, cast-iron liners
- 41.2 cu. in. (675 cc)
- K58 automatic
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 15x6-6; Rear Tires: 20x10-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type